Rebel Droids.net

Full Version: Now I've gone and lost my brain.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Supported!
(01-25-2016, 06:51 PM)Wingspan Wrote: [ -> ]Supported!

Thanks Smile  Hope I can make 300-400 supporters in the week (to get on the popular list).  From there it should take off I would expect... Though lots of folks complain its too big!
Love it ... but I cannot support because they will not let me from here in Japan ... Do not ask me why.
(01-27-2016, 03:27 AM)Murasaki Wrote: [ -> ]Love it ... but I cannot support because they will not let me from here in Japan ... Do not ask me why.

That is extraordinarily peculiar as Lego Ideas evolved from Cuusoo, which was a Japanese thing (indeed the first approved project was the Hayabusa satellite!)
(01-27-2016, 10:00 AM)kresty Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-27-2016, 03:27 AM)Murasaki Wrote: [ -> ]Love it ... but I cannot support because they will not let me from here in Japan ... Do not ask me why.

That is extraordinarily peculiar as Lego Ideas evolved from Cuusoo, which was a Japanese thing (indeed the first approved project was the Hayabusa satellite!)

Maybe something to do with my server .... just keeps timing out on me.
Someone from Japan supported it Smile Anyway, thanks for trying!
It made it to 1000 supporters! 10% of the way - course it's lost visibility, so now it'll be a struggle.
It's made it a little bit further. I think I dislike Lego Ideas Smile