Rebel Droids.net

Full Version: There's a new mouse droid forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The folks that started the Yahoo group, and then the Facebook group have started a mouse droid forum - https://forum.mousedroidbuilders.club
Roger roger.

I'm already over there Smile

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
I fear we'll lose lots of peeps, mice are what we have the most build logs of.

What other droids are people interested in?
I still have my astromech to build, so I'm sticking around. And I'll likely cross post Smile

Not sure what other droids folks want, but I'd love to eventually build a scutter (red dwarf) and k-9 ( Dr who).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
K-9's on our list - somewhere.
(04-26-2017, 07:03 PM)kresty Wrote: [ -> ]K-9's on our list - somewhere.

Thank you for spreading the word on your forum Kresty!
(05-08-2017, 08:12 PM)TeamTEOR Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2017, 07:03 PM)kresty Wrote: [ -> ]K-9's on our list - somewhere.

Thank you for spreading the word on your forum Kresty!

Not sure which one you're talking about, the mouse droid forum isn't me, and this one is SavageCreature, though I'm pretty obnoxious about posting & stuff Smile I confess I'm a little bummed that rebeldroids wasn't thought of.

Rebeldroids would love more build logs though if people are building cool droids. I'm kinda stalled at the moment on my projects.
Its just crazy, ... I would love just one Forum with

R Series Builds
BB Series Builds
MSE Builds
Scrubber Builds
Treadmill Builds
Other Builds

This rubbish of a dozen different build forums all over the www is a pain.
Yea, but the Artoo forum does have some advantages - it has SO much info and goes into so much detail for the various things that it's broken out into lots of subforums. If you tried to have that much info for a bunch of droids, the navigation would be more challenging.
(06-09-2017, 04:43 PM)Murasaki Wrote: [ -> ]Its just crazy, ... I would love just one Forum with

R Series Builds
BB Series Builds
MSE Builds
Scrubber Builds
Treadmill Builds
Other Builds

(06-09-2017, 04:43 PM)Murasaki Wrote: [ -> ]Its just crazy, ... I would love just one Forum with

R Series Builds
BB Series Builds
MSE Builds
Scrubber Builds
Treadmill Builds
Other Builds

This forum was actually supposed to be pretty much that. Well, close to that, anyway. I knew when I started it that it was important to leave astromechs to the R2 guys. But every other Star Wars droid is welcome here. Two forums would have been a lot closer to what you're wishing for.

The thing is, it's not the people who build the forums who decide how many different forums for different droids there are out there, it's the people who build the droids. If everyone who built a droid went to the same place, that would be the only forum that mattered. Not that I'm encouraging anyone to abandon anyone else, I'm just saying that it's the members that make a forum (or facebook page or whatever) valid and useful.