Rebel Droids.net

Full Version: The Droids of Solo [Minor Spoilers]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
there's a bunch of new droids in the recently released Solo: A Star Wars Story. I've got images (though none of them particularly outstanding) of a number of them from The Official Guide.  I'll post them as I get a moment here and there.

This one is first because Rhyno is particularly excited about this droid:

[Image: normal_dd_bd.jpg]

His name is DD-BD
There's an H015 briefly on Correlia street/alley - but it's brown-ish (don't remember exactly, it was short scene).
(05-26-2018, 03:06 PM)savagecreature Wrote: [ -> ]there's a bunch of new droids in the recently released Solo: A Star Wars Story. I've got images (though none of them particularly outstanding) of a number of them from The Official Guide.  I'll post them as I get a moment here and there.

This one is first because Rhyno is particularly excited about this droid:

[Image: normal_dd_bd.jpg]

I love it!

GAHHHH TOO MUCH TO BUILD!
A lot of the new droids seem really odd to me. Short astromechs that feel cartoony and remind me of chopper
Hank Rules!!!! They can take my life, but they can never take our Freeeedommm!!!!
'nother Solo droid. Silly air conditioning unit with legs. I guess that's a way to not have to carry things, just give it legs and have it follow you around. I would have thought they would have the tech to solve this problem more efficiently than this, though.

[Image: normal_hvac_01.jpg]

This one is a walking battery, a great deal like a GNK, but . . well, you know . . different

[Image: normal_HPH_01.jpg]
Can someone please explain the HVAC droid to me? Wouldn't some of the laws of thermodynamics be applicable to the SW universe as well? If you're taking away the heat from somewhere, where are you putting it? (Pretty much the places I'm used to put it outside, which would be tough if it followed me around)
I promised I'd keep adding them. Here's a couple more.

[Image: normal_jblx~0.jpg]                   [Image: normal_GM12~0.jpg]
Lots of humanoids & bipeds
How come no pix of L3?
Pages: 1 2 3