Rebel Droids.net

Full Version: Force unleashed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone have any art for the four legged droid in the bar, in force unleashed?
It's in the unlockable art in Wii and obviously in the game but I have no way of capturing the image. Sorry no designation either.
(10-25-2019, 08:45 AM)James-Rice Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have any art for the four legged droid in the bar, in force unleashed?
It's in the unlockable art in Wii and obviously in the game but I have no way of capturing the image. Sorry no designation either.

Are we talking Force Unleashed 2? What chapter is the bar in? Anything more than it having four legs you can tell us?
(10-25-2019, 08:45 AM)James-Rice Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone have any art for the four legged droid in the bar, in force unleashed?
Pix with phone?
Sorry I don't get the responses show up for some reason.

The bar scene in the first with Rham. There are a few cylindrical units are indoors if I remember correctly. I don't think they even bothered to animate them.
(10-28-2019, 09:33 AM)James-Rice Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry I don't get the responses show up for some reason.

The bar scene in the first with Rham. There are a few cylindrical units are indoors if I remember correctly. I don't think they even bothered to animate them.

I thinking that we might be able to find images of them in one of the many video walk-throughs out there on the webs, but I haven't played the game so I couldn't know where to look. Are they in Force Unleashed 1 or 2?
The first. They're too inconsequential to be in videos though. I saw them after the art...
I finally got to take a photo of the image but its nothing to phone home about, it's not a good camera.

https://ibb.co/p02tN4H

I'm not good at this image hosting stuff but it might work...
Edit: Once more with feeling
Oh cool!  That's probably the only image that exists for that droid if it's a background thing like you described. Interesting looking droid, though Smile

[Image: normal_forceAwakensDroid.jpg]

I don't own the game, so I can't experiment, but I did some cursory searching on the interwebs and it appears it might be possible to extract the model from the game. If that's the case that would go a long way toward giving us something to enhance with the construction of a real world version in mind.
It's just annoying I can't get a decent res image given I have the game. :S
Ironically the first time I saw it in-game I'd just destroyed it and watched it shoot across the screen.
Pages: 1 2