Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We have new users! Which droids are you interested in?
We have had several new user registrations, which droids are you guys interested in?

Rebeldroids is a place to find info about some of the less common droids that people get a fascination for.  It works best when we collaborate with the information we've found about the droids we're interested in.  Particularly when developing plans or finding extra information or design improvements for those droids.

Welcome, and which droids do folks care about?
(09-28-2023, 11:05 AM)kresty Wrote: We have had several new user registrations, which droids are you guys interested in?

Rebeldroids is a place to find info about some of the less common droids that people get a fascination for.  It works best when we collaborate with the information we've found about the droids we're interested in.  Particularly when developing plans or finding extra information or design improvements for those droids.

Welcome, and which droids do folks care about?

All droids, especially the less well known ones. Don't get me wrong, I like them too, but Pit droids, track droids, Binary load-lifters !! all kinds of droids are my favorites.